It’s not something you would normally think of until you need one, but it’s important to have a number handy to call when it’s time. Storms, winds, ice, and snow can leave your house at risk of damage if nearby trees are not pruned as needed or removed. Certain trees have shorter root systems making them prime suspects for falling on your house. Other trees can be diseased or slightly dead making them weak and susceptible to falling over with strong winds. Also, pruning trees leaves a positive impact on the curb appeal of your home, which improves a first impression for you and potential buyers.
When hiring a tree service company, please keep in mind that you will want to ask certain questions to protect yourself and your home. It’s important to ask if they provide estimates in writing and copies of the job contract that show they are insured. Ask for a timeline on the project. It might take longer than expected. Also, ask in advance if their employees are required to wear protective helmets when on your property. Getting positive feedback on these questions, will likely ensure a more professional experience for you as well.
Check out these local tree removal companies:
1. Tree Works Unlimited 770 942-4269
2. Trees Are Us 4043963756
3. Superior Stump Removal 770-597-2574
4. Xtreme Tree Worx 770-895-4655
5. Appalachian Tree Service of Atlanta 404-409-9926
6. Full Throttle Tree Service 770-905-2579
7. D&M Tree Services 770-480-5943
8. Gunnison Tree Specialist 404 351-8929
9. Tyler’s Tree Service 678 663-2356
10. Southern Pro Tree Service 678-675-2267
11. Serious Tree Services 770 439-6890